Training according to the Norbekov system will allow you to improve the whole body, get rid of discomfort
The author of the technique is inclined to believe that not only physical effects on the body are important during recovery – a good mood and determination of the patient make up a large share of success. Exercise therapy, developed by this doctor, aims to improve the mobility of the joints and spine, giving flexibility to the body, regaining control over all its functions, and most importantly, improving the mental state.
Such gymnastics should be performed according to the following rules:
- Training should take place constantly, optimally – 1-2 times a day.
- Before starting the motor complex, you need to improve your mood, remember the pleasant, watch your favorite movie, think about something good. If this does not work out, it is better to postpone the warm-up.
However, such a system, like any other treatment methods, has its contraindications:
- Acute period of development with exacerbations;
- Strong pain;
- Mental disorders, imbalance;
- Recent surgical interventions;
This technique is considered unconventional, and is aimed at improving the condition of all organs, including hearing and vision. Treatment is practiced not only by physical influences, but also by pleasant music, a good psychological state, and pleasant words. There are 3 courses – initial, preparatory and basic. According to the author-healer, only after completing all these courses, you can master your body, get rid of unpleasant sensations and forget about diseases. Such complex treatment is pleasant and useful.
Articular gymnastics according to Norbekov includes the following actions:
- Development of brushes by squeezing and unclenching fists, snapping fingers;
- Warming up the elbows with the help of their flexion-extension, rotations;
- Mixing-breeding, circular movements of the shoulders;
- Warm-up feet: alternately raise and lower, stretching the toe, rotate the ankle;
- Flexion and extension of the knee joints, rotation of the lower leg;
- Movement in the hip joint by raising the legs and rotating them.
In addition, if you have problems with your spine, there are suspicions of osteochondrosis or other changes in the structure of the vertebrae and intervertebral discs, pinched nerves and blood vessels, use techniques for the spine:
- cervical region: turns and tilts of the head in a normal position, as well as with a raised and lowered chin;
- chest area: reduction of the shoulder blades, arching and bending ;
- lumbar: rotation of the pelvis, rotation and tilt of the body, stretching of the spine.
This method of treatment is considered effective only if there is a positive attitude. However, do not forget about your safety: before starting the exercises, be sure to consult your doctor about whether such exercises are appropriate, because self-medication can only harm the body and worsen the situation.
In order not to doubt the correctness of the exercises, visit special health resorts. There you can relax both during the healing process and after its completion. Regular exercises on special simulators will allow you to properly load one or another part of the skeleton and have a beneficial effect on its work. In addition, the classes in such centers are monitored by experienced doctors who, if necessary, will correct the course.
You can also heal any element of the skeleton simply by swimming. In the water, the bones relax, the distance between the vertebrae increases, the joints work without undue stress. Swimming is considered one of the most effective methods for the prevention of diseases of the spine and joints.